Private Balayage Master Class
Time & Location
About the event
PRIVATE BALAYAGE MASTER CLASS
with Kelsey Morris
I am obsessed with all things BALAYAGE- it is my most requested service! As a Sunlight’s Balayage Educator I have spent years honing my skills and training others to be Balay-Pros. Through these engagements, I found that stylists are searching for MORE… more education, more hands-on moments and more one-on-one classes tailored to the individual.
With this in mind, I designed a Balayage Master Class with techniques you can actually use in the salon.
COURSE DETAILS, DATES & PRICES
LOCATION: The Sydney Co. Salon
DURATION: 9AM TO 6PM
· Theory & Notes
· Mannequin Practice
· Provided Lunch
· 2 Live Models
o 1stmodel – look and learn
o 2ndmodel – you will paint with my guidance
· Learn to Balayage from consultation to finish
o Mixing ration/ volume developer
o So much more
· Q&A with wrap up information
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS COURSE
- How to balayage freehand- no foils here
- A clear understanding of how to section hair for balayage techniques.
- How to paint faster
- How to get the perfect face frame/money piece
- How to paint with seamless blending.
- How to balayage right up to the root
- How to cover grey and balayage in one process
- How to choose the perfect gloss for your balayage AND my very own “THREE SECTION TONE” method
- How to get those desired beach waves fast.
- How to take the perfect picture of your work for social.
- How to market yourself
- How to manage your client's expectations with the pressure of Instagram/Pinterest filters. I know that our clients want to achieve maximum results in one session without compromising hairs condition and usually on a tight budget. I will openly share my method to managing that client’s expectations and how I make a transparent plan with that client for what is achievable for each session and for their budget.
WHAT IS INLCUDED?
· A Sunlight’s Balaybox
· A Swag bag filled with goodies
· Sunlights Balayage Certification